Human Weapon - Kung Fu

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well to be honest they were in Beijing and at the Great Wall and I would like to be there myself. I just like China, I don't really care if they were there fighting an 18 year old Sanda guy or not. I was watching the background

??? You mean that man was not really practicing Wing-Chun? (I don't know Wing-Chun). Are you people serious? Was not not good technique?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
??? You mean that man was not really practicing Wing-Chun? (I don't know Wing-Chun). Are you people serious? Was not not good technique?

:eek: On no, he was the real deal, very real, and I would not want to be the one to tell him he wasn't, that is unless that person that tells him that is found of puking (or falling) over the side of the Great Wall.

DAMN!!! I go to Beijing and that guy has a school there...What are you trying to do to me :uhohh: :uhyeah:

It was the 2 other guys that host the show I pay little attention to. The fact the Sifu Wang was training Wing Chun on the great wall was just a win win situation for me and I liked the beginning with the demos as well. I was rather excited about it at first because I thought they were going to fight one of the Sanda guys they showed in the beginning (I was expecting and rather short fight). But then they pop up with this 18 year old kid from Shaolin, albeit talented at Sanda, he was not the level of the guys they showed in the beginning. That is when I started watching the background.

Also they went form place to place to get "training" to help them and there is no way in CMA that the hour or hours they spent in each place is going to help them much at all.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
DAMN!!! I go to Beijing and that guy has a school there...What are you trying to do to me :uhohh: :uhyeah:

Hahahahaha!

Oh, I see now. I don't have cable tv, so I'm just going by what trailers and videos I can see on the www. Right, those two guys who are doing the show, it seems like no one pays attention to them.

Latest Discussions