How to lose weight quick?

HTahboub

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

In two days I have a Taekwondo Championship, and before it starts everyone will be weighed in order to see if everyone matches the weight group that they have applied for. I am in the 58 weight group, but today I found out that I am 59.6, is there a way to lose the extra weight quick?

Thanks in advance,
HTahboub.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello,

In two days I have a Taekwondo Championship, and before it starts everyone will be weighed in order to see if everyone matches the weight group that they have applied for. I am in the 58 weight group, but today I found out that I am 59.6, is there a way to lose the extra weight quick?

Thanks in advance,
HTahboub.
Hot epsom salt bath.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Plastic bags and running while not drinking water.

Wait what time did you weigh yourself?

Getting up in the morning and having a dump will lighten you up a kilo.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Epsom salt baths are good for sore muscles, but I've never heard of them helping you lose weight.
Epsom Salt draws water from your body quickly.

Fighters will drop 2.5 - 3 lbs of water weight in a 30 minute soak and 15 minute towel wrap.
Keeps them from being worn out from an exercise induce cut and don't feel as bad from sitting in a hot sauna for an hour or two.
Add 4-5 bottles of rubbing alcohol and you can get another 2 pounds loss.
Keep the bath room HOT and the water as hot as you can stand it.

After the cut taking a cool shower will help make you feel better. After your weigh in. Begin re-hydrating slowly. Pedialyte is excellent. Don't drink as much as you can, it will just come back up.

MAfreak

Purple Belt
Reaction score
gastrointestinal virus should help too, but anyway, i think one shouldn't mess up his body, especially right before a sports tournament.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, bro.

You might consider just fighting at whatever weight you are.

Latest Discussions