how many people think bruce lee is still alive ...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
wouldnt tha be something :whip1:
Bruce Lee is alive alright, living alongside Elvis, Jim Morrison and a host of others on a secret island somewhere in the pacific where all are continuing their respective crafts, making improvements or new writings, and sending them along to select people around the world.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Brandon Lee got into acting when Bruce contacted him. Bruce needed money, so Brandon worked in Hollywood for long enough to cash in on a major production and then faked his own death so that he could join his dad. It's true. I heard it from a guy who worked with the key grip on the set of the Crow 2, where he talked with that girl who was in the first Crow. She was totally in on the hoax.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah. Its amazing how people come back, even when you think they are dead and gone. :rolleyes:

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah. Its amazing how people come back, even when you think they are dead and gone. :rolleyes:

I hear Bruce is gonna return from pretending to be dead... because Michael Jackson is totally creeping him out.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Of course Bruce is still alive.... I've got the pictures

bruce+lee+old.jpg

Franc0

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Bruce Lee WAS still alive recently, but Chuck Norris found out, got so pissed off because he was fooled and roundhouse kicked him to death!

Franco

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I've heard this one before back in the seventies. I think he's dead and buried.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think it was in one of the early In Search Of shows that left the viewer with the impression that Bruce was still alive but in hiding...

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
It does not matter if Bruce is dead or not.. he can just give God a quick beating with his nunchaku and force him to ressurect him any time he wants.

(edit) By the way, I saw a funny discussion on another forum where a guy claimed the Undertaker would beat the **** out of Bruce in a real fight. What do you think?

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
Bruce Lee is alive alright, living alongside Elvis, Jim Morrison and a host of others on a secret island somewhere in the pacific where all are continuing their respective crafts, making improvements or new writings, and sending them along to select people around the world.

We now know them as "the others".

Latest Discussions