How many (insert opposing party name here) does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

M

MartialArtist68

:CTF: Ok, finish this joke:

Q: How many republicans (or democrats, I don't want to be offensive) does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Be creative! I want to hear what you can come up with!

:drinkbeer <- That's Pepsi, by the way ;-)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
None?

They will just raise taxes till no one can afford lightbulbs?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A whole bunch of popular democrats and one republican to say his brother did it.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The current "in house" political party is putting together a study group to look at the problem. The study group after about 18 months will release its 10,000 page document and lay blame to the previous government for their lack of forsight into the problem. The study group will then form a committee to look into "possible" tenders to have a company supply and change all the light bulbs that burn out in the future. The company will then charge and overexhuberant amount of money to the government which will cause the opposition to raise its arms against bad government spending! This will be the basis for the next election and the bulb will still be burnt out when the new party takes over :D

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nalia said:
The current "in house" political party is putting together a study group to look at the problem. The study group after about 18 months will release its 10,000 page document and lay blame to the previous government for their lack of forsight into the problem. The study group will then form a committee to look into "possible" tenders to have a company supply and change all the light bulbs that burn out in the future. The company will then charge and overexhuberant amount of money to the government which will cause the opposition to raise its arms against bad government spending! This will be the basis for the next election and the bulb will still be burnt out when the new party takes over :D
AMEN!

OP
M

MisterMike

Heard this one before. I think it was "Democrats" and the answer was "none, they do not realize they are in the dark."

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
How many Republicans? one, but he would just tell his butler to do it...

OP
M

MartialArtist68

One thing I neglected to mention (and it hasn't been necessary so far!), is that we need to keep these nice. Nobody wants to read something calling their party derogatory names, etc., etc. Again, nobody's been a problem...yet, ;-)

Best Wishes,
pck

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
MartialArtist68 said:
One thing I neglected to mention (and it hasn't been necessary so far!), is that we need to keep these nice.
Uh, no offense, but I'm starting to find it hard to believe that "niceness" is the motivation of a guy who starts a thread with this title.

Kind of like Bill promising Beatrix Kiddo that he'll be "sweet" at her wedding.

OP
M

MartialArtist68

Actually, I started this thread to get people to think and look at the lighter side of politics. Humor appeals to more people than cold, hard political affairs.

Taimishu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
None.
They set up a commitee and while they are argueing over who and how, the janitor does it in 2 mins.

David

Latest Discussions