How is this possible?

Nyrotic

Green Belt
Reaction score

Real Chi power? I'm a bit skeptical on projecting Chi, but this vid's got me thinking'.

Last edited by a moderator:

JadecloudAlchemist

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Real Chi power? I'm a bit skeptical on projecting Chi, but this vid's got me thinking'.
It depends on how you look at it. What made the candle go out was it his flick of the wrist or was it his emitting Qi or both. How I look at it is Yi-mind directs Qi-energy to hand to flick causing Air currents of Qi to put out the flame.

If you want a non mystical approach he just flicked his hand and the vibration waves knocked out the candle.

A more mystical idea is: He is A supreme Taoist overlord who after centuries of mediation he is able to control his Qi to project and thru manipulation of the candle's mind and aura is able to convince the candle to put itself out.

I have an easier way than tying shirts around my face to put out a candle I just blow on it that is how deadly and how much Qi I can project with my Lungs
Please excuse my humor at this.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Bad wick or maybe great trick. who know except the magician.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score

Hello, There are lots of things that cannot be explain.....

IF his chi was "REAL"....he would be famous and would be all over the NEWS!

Remember the cloth over his head? ...it could be possible he can blow air thru the material.....?

There was a guy who could turn pages in a book cover with a plastic container....turns out there was tiny air spaces between the table and container which he blew breaths of air thru these spaces...was caught doing this on TV many years ago....

Chris Angel.....wow!

There are things in Qigong ....that does heal the body of many kinds of illness....AT Kaiser Hospital (Hawaii)they have healing classes using Qigong! Just call them for days and hours of classes held there!

Qigong is worth researching on the internet...you will find some interesting information.

In Hawaii if you put money on the ground? ....come back in a few minutes it disappears? ......just like magic? ...UM ......you gotta try this? ($20) works better than a twenty cents.....

Aloha ( still looking for my $20) .....got my twenty cents back.....

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I dunno how he did it, but I'll be sure to look him up if I'm looking for a method for putting out candles without blowing them out. :shrug:

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
You really got to love these types of tricks and such. I do believe that Chi or whatever someone wants to call it exist, but I believe it resides inside and cannot be made to move people or candles or any of that other non-sense (just my view on it)