How do you turn off the internet?

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Disclaimer: If you get annoyed easily do not go to this link, you will end up closing all internet windows on your computer. So don't hit me on rep points if you get annoyed I told you. But it is pretty funny to send to your friends (and I use that term loosely).

Shut down the Internet safely click on button

V/R

Rick

I'm using windows...

nothing happened...

???

ah the advent of pop up blockers has made sites/games like this moot.:supcool:

ok, so a quick peak at the source shows nothing that would lead me to believe this does anything except pop up a window saying you've shut down the interenet...

dubljay said:
ah the advent of pop up blockers has made sites/games like this moot.:supcool:

OK I am not using a popup blocker I get it. Cool

Thanks

Rick

Rick Wade said:
http://www.turnofftheinternet.com/shutdown.html

The link take you to here but it opens it up in a new window with not tile bar or anything and you have to go into task manager to shut it down. Oh well this site is probably aimed at guys like me that don't know that much.

V/R

Rick
Actually it just opens to full screen mode, which I do believe can be switched back with a correct key press. Not on Windows right now I can't tell you what is is :D

Might be alt+enter as that is common for full screen to regular, but looking in your view menu you can find out.

Andrew Green said:
Actually it just opens to full screen mode, which I do believe can be switched back with a correct key press. Not on Windows right now I can't tell you what is is :D

Might be alt+enter as that is common for full screen to regular, but looking in your view menu you can find out.

A buddy just told me that Alt f4 will shut live window that you are in.

Thanks for giving me a hint.

V/R

Rick

Latest Discussions

Back