How do you compare to these champs?

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was originally going to go negative but I like the positive approach better. This is for those of you who may feel like you aren't doing well with your training and that you aren't any good. The fact is, you aren't the worst and if you are giving your best then you are probably doing better than these guys.

Remember train hard. Accept where you are and not where you think you should be. The small improvements that you do make add up.

So the next time you get down on your performance, then remember these guys, and KNOW that you aren't the worst.

Last edited:

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I'd say Chris browns boxing is better than ronda rouseys

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Apparently, Tyson will be training Chris Brown. And Floyd Mayweather will be training and working the corner of Soulja Boy.

Man, talk about a train wreck.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Apparently, Tyson will be training Chris Brown. And Floyd Mayweather will be training and working the corner of Soulja Boy.

Man, talk about a train wreck.

Well as long as someone trains them. That was terrible.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Anyway I don't see the problem with this sure they're not world class boxers but so what? At least they have the balls to step up and try it

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
be like when the rugby guys do it. Or as my mate said.

"It is just like boxing but slower."

By the way. Ruby rose from orange is the new black fought on on of these shows and was damn good.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Anyway I don't see the problem with this sure they're not world class boxers but so what? At least they have the balls to step up and try it

At least they are fighting each other. CM punk taking on a legit fighter was pretty silly.

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
That Soulja boy needs to train if he doesn't want to embarrass himself. A lot.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score

People who build a career on acting and being tough and looking tough, should at least be able to fill the part they created for themselves.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That Soulja boy needs to train if he doesn't want to embarrass himself. A lot.
lol. too late on the embarrassment part. He did that a long time ago before he decided to fight and then again when he allowed someone to video tape him punching like that. lol. It's one thing to punch like that in the context of "I'm learning", and something totally different when someone punches like that in the context of "look how tough I am."

This is better punching to me.

I couldn't resist.
But seriously most beginner students and kickboxing fitness students do a better job of punching, so a beginner in a martial arts class will punch better than what he did and if they are training and doing their best then it can't get worse.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
People who build a career on acting and being tough and looking tough, should at least be able to fill the part they created for themselves.
That's the point acting...he was never a fighter it was all an act now he's fighting he's training

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
After my perspective has changed from gym time, I find it really, really hard to feel threatened my an unarmed man without a weapon. Have you my joke?

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Money being thrown at you to do something doesn't give you "balls to step up and try it." I'd do a lot of things I wouldn't normally have the guts to do if the money was right. And I'd be fine with publicly embarrassing myself too.

I see a Screech vs Horshack coming in this fight. Or maybe Horshack vs Horshack.

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
The winner will most certainly be Mayweather Productions. Provided that the hype holds up.

Latest Discussions