How did this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
If there is a problem with -ANY- staff member abusing the PM system, or the Rep system, inform me, or Seig. It will be looked into, and if a violation is found, taken care of.
Just for clarification Mr. Lear was dissing William Hung on another site and I jokingly PMed in Mock outrage. He didn't respond and I didn't persue the matter further. He will face his sins in the final judgement(ha ha). Other than that I have not taunted Billy Lear... in a PM anyway.
Thank you
Sean

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dark Kenpo Lord said:
How the heck did Sean Wold (AKA Touch O'Death) become a moderator here, have you guys gone completely insane? My coffee maker has more common sense.

Dark Lord
A while back a fairly new MT member (Black Phoenix I believe) created an entire thread about how much he despised YOU. I replied that it was bad form and that his only excuse may be that he was fairly new.
You let me know that you appreciated my unoficial "moderating" then.

You aren't new at all to interacting in forums like this.
Now you air out your grievances/dirty laundry with the MODs/Admins in public view and create a thread dedicated to how much you despise someone?

Thought you were above that.
Too bad... :rolleyes:
Your Brother
John

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brother John said:
A while back a fairly new MT member (Black Phoenix I believe) created an entire thread about how much he despised YOU. I replied that it was bad form and that his only excuse may be that he was fairly new.
You let me know that you appreciated my unoficial "moderating" then.

You aren't new at all to interacting in forums like this.
Now you air out your grievances/dirty laundry with the MODs/Admins in public view and create a thread dedicated to how much you despise someone?

Thought you were above that.
Too bad... :rolleyes:
Your Brother
John
Good point!! And upon reflection. I am locking this thread for admin/mod review. It may be reopened in the near future.

-Michael Billings
-S. Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions