How canadian are you

OP
M

Master of Blades

I was just surprised cuz Im british..............

OP
T

tmanifold

You are 72% Canadian. You are an average Canadian

should be high I guess but Victoria is under the 49th paralell

tony

The 14th Style

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

As I understand it, there is desert territory in Canada.

Really? I just rewatched all the Molsons & Labatts beer commercials I could find. Didn't see no deserts! :rofl:

OP
D

Danny

"You are 78% Canadian. You are an average Canadian"

BTW There are millions of square kilometers of desert in Canada. It's called the tundra. :D

The 14th Style

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Danny

"You are 78% Canadian. You are an average Canadian"

BTW There are millions of square kilometers of desert in Canada. It's called the tundra. :D

kilometers?? Okay you can save your freaky Canadian double talk for your countrymen, :D
Anything that cold CANNOT be a desert! ;)

Jay Bell

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are 44% Canadian. You must be a foreigner, you aren't very Canadian at all

Damn me...that number is still way too high for my tastes :D

As a desert rat myself, you guys are right. There is countless area of Canada that's desert. Hint: Desert doesn't mean a sandy hot place...unless of course it's here in Arizona :D

OP
F

fist of fury

It looks like Gou is the most canadian of the canadians.

OP
G

GouRonin

I AM!

This poll was for Canadians to see how Canadian they are. Then we get a bunch of morons screaming they're not very Canadian and they are from the USA so god bless the USA.

My response:

What are you? Stupid? Of course you're not very Canadian. You're from the USA G*d D@mn it! That in itself means you're not Canadian! The poll was to see how Canadian you are. Not god bless the USA, home of the free and land of the brave or whatever cr@p you wanna go on about. It was about Canada. CANADA! At no point did it say that being Canadian was against the USA. It did not say that not being very Canadian meant that you were from the USA. In fact it had very little to do with the USA! Why? Because it was about Canada! CANADA!

Holy jeezus H. baldheaded chr*st on a popsicle stick inside a chariot driven side car! Why in the hell would you start screaming "Long live America" and "God bless America" when the poll was about being Canadian? Canada! CANADA! If you take a poll about citizenship of another country other than the one you live in, of course you're probably not going to score high on it.

I swear to god that about half the people on this discussion board need a good old smack in the head because as far as I can see "common sense" isn't nearly as common as people think it is.

The other half. Well. I like you.
:soapbox:

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by GouRonin

Holy jeezus H. baldheaded chr*st on a popsicle stick inside a chariot driven side car!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! That's a new one!

OP
F

fist of fury

Hurry someone get Gou a beer to calm him down!

OP
M

Master of Blades

Im still 50% Canadian...............:shrug:

OP
L

LittleGirl

You are 33% Canadian. You must be a foreigner, you aren't very Canadian at all.

Correct!
:)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
YOu have to understand Gou. When he heard that America was the melting pot, he got confused and thought the grammar was bad. He thought America was melting pot. He then got highly pissed because he thought we had figured out how to do it and he hadn't.

OP
T

tonbo

Hey, 44% Canadian.....not to bad, all things considered. Yeah, I could have faked it and gotten a higher score, but that would have been dishonest.

God Bless our neighbors to the north!!

And Gou, thanks again for being so eloquent in your dismissal of the mindless....:D

Peace--

Latest Discussions