How canadian are you

jkn75

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by GouRonin

I AM!

This poll was for Canadians to see how Canadian they are. Then we get a bunch of morons screaming they're not very Canadian and they are from the USA so god bless the USA.

My response:

What are you? Stupid? Of course you're not very Canadian. You're from the USA G*d D@mn it! That in itself means you're not Canadian! The poll was to see how Canadian you are. Not god bless the USA, home of the free and land of the brave or whatever cr@p you wanna go on about. It was about Canada. CANADA! At no point did it say that being Canadian was against the USA. It did not say that not being very Canadian meant that you were from the USA. In fact it had very little to do with the USA! Why? Because it was about Canada! CANADA!

Holy jeezus H. baldheaded chr*st on a popsicle stick inside a chariot driven side car! Why in the hell would you start screaming "Long live America" and "God bless America" when the poll was about being Canadian? Canada! CANADA! If you take a poll about citizenship of another country other than the one you live in, of course you're probably not going to score high on it.

I swear to god that about half the people on this discussion board need a good old smack in the head because as far as I can see "common sense" isn't nearly as common as people think it is.

The other half. Well. I like you.
:soapbox:

What if the Americans got higher scores than the Canadians? That's why I took it, to see how i would do. It shows that the test actually (sort of) works. What about people from the UP of michigan, minnesota, etc? They may have scored high too.
And isn't this in the humor forum?
:asian:

OP
T

tamiko

Better get Gou a Canadian beer because if you were any good at the quiz you know what we think of American beer!!! :shrug:

(94% Canadian and proud!!!) :cool:

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by tonbo
God Bless our neighbors to the north!!

Hey, we may be one of, if not the, largest countries in the world but you guys have 10 times the population we do. But I'll tell you this, if you're in trouble there isn't anyone better to call on to help you out in a scrap 'cause whatever we get into we're in it to win it baby! Woo!

Originally posted by tonbo
And Gou, thanks again for being so eloquent in your dismissal of the mindless....

Just keeping it real for muh peeps...
:rolleyes:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I AM!

This poll was for Canadians to see how Canadian they are. Then we get a bunch of morons screaming they're not very Canadian and they are from the USA so god bless the USA.

My response:

What are you? Stupid? Of course you're not very Canadian. You're from the USA G*d D@mn it! That in itself means you're not Canadian! The poll was to see how Canadian you are. Not god bless the USA, home of the free and land of the brave or whatever cr@p you wanna go on about. It was about Canada. CANADA! At no point did it say that being Canadian was against the USA. It did not say that not being very Canadian meant that you were from the USA. In fact it had very little to do with the USA! Why? Because it was about Canada! CANADA!

Holy jeezus H. baldheaded chr*st on a popsicle stick inside a chariot driven side car! Why in the hell would you start screaming "Long live America" and "God bless America" when the poll was about being Canadian? Canada! CANADA! If you take a poll about citizenship of another country other than the one you live in, of course you're probably not going to score high on it.

I swear to god that about half the people on this discussion board need a good old smack in the head because as far as I can see "common sense" isn't nearly as common as people think it is.

The other half. Well. I like you.
:soapbox:

My Friend,

I took the test, and answered honestly for myself. I got 72 % - AKA Average Canadian. As I live in Michigan, I would hope that I had some of the traits of my neighbors. We cross the bridges or drive 'THRU' the tunnel, often enough to that I would hope we had shared with each other and learned from that experience.

The weekend of the 19th thru 21st I hope we can doing some more sharing in London.

Rich
:)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV

Hey, we may be one of, if not the, largest countries in the world but you guys have 10 times the population we do. But I'll tell you this, if you're in trouble there isn't anyone better to call on to help you
That's right, my fellow Americans, whenever you get in trouble, you can always run to Canada!

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
The weekend of the 19th thru 21st I hope we can doing some more sharing in London.

I have a couch with your name on it.

I also told the dog that Paul is the only one allowed to hump legs that thursday. Man, is the dog disappointed!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I have a couch with your name on it.

I also told the dog that Paul is the only one allowed to hump legs that thursday. Man, is the dog disappointed!

We could always let Paul and the dog sleep together. Maybe then both would be happy.

Rich

OP
L

lifewise

Happy with an 83% Canadian....

I think some were trick questions - everyone knows American beer is weasel piss.

P.S. If dar tis any spelling mistake on here - et be cuz of da French Canadian heritage eh. :p

Latest Discussions