hi all

doc5504

White Belt
Reaction score
hi guys
let me say wow finaly find a good site to get on hehe anyway im stationed at camp pendleton ca and amlooking for a place to go and join to learn umm i love grappling and mma stuff umm im curently in iraq right now so if there any thing u guys can tell me to help me out of help me with geting into shape or training let me know please post thanks

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't help with a class in CA (I'm in CO) but welcome to MT!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! We have a pretty good mma/grappling section here with some threads on techniques and the latest news. Check it out and feel free to pm any mod or mentor with any questions.

Have fun! :wavey:

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome....you mention you are in Iraq? Hope you will have a safe time there and get to come home soon.

The Iraq war is turning out like all the other conflicts America has been in? We will never leave. (Note Europe,Korea,Japan, and next Iraq?).

As far as getting in shape and training of mma stuffs....lots of info here...nothing like actully learning from some of your fellow soldiers, ask and look around, there must be lot of guys like you who want to train.

Please keep us in touch how things are going for you? ......Aloha

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome! I'm a USMC Desert Storm Veteran who is currently teaching groundwork and some MMA. I'll try to help ya out any way I can. :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! Former Army grunt here who was in Panama and the Mog, so Hooah!! I'm starting Bjj myself in a couple of days.

Jeff

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank you for serving, doc. Welcome to MT. Have a look at the health section and general Martial arts for some good training tips.

yipman_sifu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
doc5504 said:
hi guys
let me say wow finaly find a good site to get on hehe anyway im stationed at camp pendleton ca and amlooking for a place to go and join to learn umm i love grappling and mma stuff umm im curently in iraq right now so if there any thing u guys can tell me to help me out of help me with geting into shape or training let me know please post thanks

Hi there pal, welcome to MA, I am sure you will find many people who possess knowledge about the martial way.

Latest Discussions