Hey to all.

Baketown83

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey to everyone,

Been reading some of the posts in here and I get a sense that MT is a very welcoming place for all. I have no Martial Arts training. I have been a long time fan of Kenpo, so I have decided to take up that art. See you all inside.

thanks,

Bake

Just thought I would let everyone know why I chose my avatar. First of all I am not Asian, and I do not think that I am Bruce Lee. I do think he was an amazing Martial Artist. I really enjoy reading some of his writings. He had many great things to say, most of which I agree with.

Secondly I love the nunchuks. And who better to watch handle them than Mr. Bruce Lee himself. When I get into studying weapons I want to start with the nunchuks. (Then the Staff or Bow) I would eventually like to study JKD but for now I must focus on one thing at a time. KENPO!!!

Bake

Welcome to MT, Bake. No sweat, we all started somwhere. :)

Welcome to MT! :wavey: And congratulations in starting your training.

Welcome to MT! No need to explain or appologize for the avatar. We appreciate Bruce here, too.:uhyeah:

Welcome to the board! Happy Posting! :wavey:

Bruce is cool. :)

Welcome to Martial Talk!! Enjoy!:)

Mike

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Let us know how your training goes, as you get into it.

Greetings and welcome to MT...

Welcome aboard!

Good luck with your studies. Once you've stepped into the school, you've overcome the biggest barrier: getting one's self in there in the first place.

Latest Discussions

Back