Here's Hoping

R

rt12

I am slightly discouraged by the lack of responses I have seen to other inqueries, but I have to try. I ma looking for Muay Thai instruction in Pennsylvania. Specifically in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area. So far I have only been able to locat one gym in Willow Gorve PA. I was wondering if anyone knows this gym, or of any others in the area. Thanks for any help.

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
rt12 said:
I am slightly discouraged by the lack of responses I have seen to other inqueries, but I have to try. I ma looking for Muay Thai instruction in Pennsylvania. Specifically in the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area. So far I have only been able to locat one gym in Willow Gorve PA. I was wondering if anyone knows this gym, or of any others in the area. Thanks for any help.
i cant tell u coz i dont know
but the way i find gym's and dojo's is by using local.google.com just type what you want to find "muay thai" and your city.
good luck

OP
H

Hayabusarider

Good luck finding one. I had a hard time finding one in my area, and it was only about 2 minutes away from where I work.
Keep talking to people. It should pay off

OP
R

rt12

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I didn't know about the local google search. It actually turned up a few in the area. Thanks for the help.

Latest Discussions