Here is a video to watch (warning a little violent)

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
was this the one posted in the horror stories section? its disturbing

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well you know you can't get training like that in the states, Attorneys would have a field day with that guy. Somebody if not everybody should have jumped him and gave him some of what he was giving out to them.GOD BLESS AMERICA

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't sweat it....I have never seen the other thread!

But...if you pay for this kind of treatment and put up with it.......
oh well.

Personally, I would have to go "old school" and sneak his @$$ in the parking lot for touching me or mine like that.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I dunno...I wonder if there wasnt a little "staging" (albeit with a good dose of real force applied) going on there to promote how "tough" and "hardcore" this guy and this school are. Like when you "crank it up" a notch when you have people observing your class.......

T

Turbo

They should kick his ***! Plan and simple the guy was a bully! I didnt see any big guys in his class...people are stupid to put up with that.

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
The guy is quite evidently a bully, although that said, getting hit is the only way to get used to getting hit, and being used to getting hit prevents the usual "rabbit in the headlights" reaction when someone un-accustomed to it gets bashed...

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
SIMONCURRAN said:
The guy is quite evidently a bully, although that said, getting hit is the only way to get used to getting hit, and being used to getting hit prevents the usual "rabbit in the headlights" reaction when someone un-accustomed to it gets bashed...

You're right...doing something is the only way to get used to it, however, the only lesson IMO that I saw here, was a lesson on abuse. I can only imagine what would have happened to those guys had they decided to move, block, or hit back.

Mike

Latest Discussions