Hello

dream

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey. I’m 30 year practitioner of martial arts, with my home being WSLVT now

I have not learned my weapons forms yet but I love our system.

I came from 25 years or so in wutang 3 treasures and I consider it the fourth internal art.

In any case wing chun is the synthesis of the best Gung fu and as such it is supreme in my humble view, including taking a lot from wutang

(In any case I saw this site and joined for fun because it had great discussion that I never saw online before)

WSLVT is my home now.

WING CHUN

Callen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey. I’m 30 year practitioner of martial arts, with my home being WSLVT now

I have not learned my weapons forms yet but I love our system.

I came from 25 years or so in wutang 3 treasures and I consider it the fourth internal art.

In any case wing chun is the synthesis of the best Gung fu and as such it is supreme in my humble view, including taking a lot from wutang

(In any case I saw this site and joined for fun because it had great discussion that I never saw online before)

WSLVT is my home now.

WING CHUN
Welcome to the forum. Where are you training WSLVT, how far along are you in the system?

OP
D

dream

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Where are you training WSLVT, how far along are you in the system?
Thanks. I am in New York . I have done empty hands forms and dummy. (I have to still do the weapons forms)

Forgive me, what lineage do you hail from? And have you complete yet or what stage are you?

Last edited:

Callen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. I am in New York . I have done empty hands forms and dummy. (I have to still do the weapons forms)

Forgive me, what lineage do you hail from? And have you complete yet or what stage are you?
I train the WSL method. I have "completed" the system, but I'm definitely a perpetual student.

Not a lot of options in New York, glad you're able to find a fit.

OP
D

dream

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No we’re based in Brooklyn/NYC/queens, I am one of the most junior in the lineage at this point and I haven’t made the full rounds yet to be honest. Where are you guys located?

Callen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
No we’re based in Brooklyn/NYC/queens, I am one of the most junior in the lineage at this point and I haven’t made the full rounds yet to be honest. Where are you guys located?
Unfortunately, there's only a few WSLVT public schools left in NY at the moment.

My immediate group is in Texas, but our larger training circle hosts between locations. We're spread-out across the South, West Coast, Midwest, Canada and HK. This year was Canada, next year will be Texas, LA, and HK.

Latest Discussions