Hello from TX

BurningB

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My names Chris. I was curious about this forum, and after some lurking i finally decided to post.

I've been in Martial Arts since i was 22. Spent the first 7 years in Tae Kwon Do, and in those seven i cross-trained in Tai Boxing with the same teacher for 5 years. But as of now. I'm finally settled in Training in Seven Star Praying Mantis for 3 years and on going. So Martial Arts has been a big part of my life.

I hope to meet like-minded people here, and maybe learn some new things. Thanks!:)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, bro. :)

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My names Chris. I was curious about this forum, and after some lurking i finally decided to post.

I've been in Martial Arts since i was 22. Spent the first 7 years in Tae Kwon Do, and in those seven i cross-trained in Tai Boxing with the same teacher for 5 years. But as of now. I'm finally settled in Training in Seven Star Praying Mantis for 3 years and on going. So Martial Arts has been a big part of my life.

I hope to meet like-minded people here, and maybe learn some new things. Thanks!:)

Welcome!

Latest Discussions