Hello From So Cal.

Clyde

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello to all.
I have been studying Shaolin/Kenpo for nearly 5 years. Thankfully my Sensei is not some McDojo instructor, as he practices what he preaches and holds all his students to very high standards.
I have also studied Aikido for a short time, and began my journey under Robert Perry in Westminster, CA back in 1986, but stopped for the Army.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello.
DokGY3DYQbemciaxYQKP_Gosling%20Dog.gif

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
welcome to Martial Talk.
I hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to ask questions and contribute when you can

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello to all.
I have been studying Shaolin/Kenpo for nearly 5 years. Thankfully my Sensei is not some McDojo instructor, as he practices what he preaches and holds all his students to very high standards.
I have also studied Aikido for a short time, and began my journey under Robert Perry in Westminster, CA back in 1986, but stopped for the Army.
Ciao bello welcome aboard :) You are a Clyde and I hope at some time you have had a Bonnie to accompany you :)

OP
C

Clyde

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello there
welcome to Martial Talk.
I hope you enjoy your time here. Be sure to ask questions and contribute when you can
Thanks, it's good tobe here and I certainly will post where I can
Greetings and welcome to MT!
Thank you!
Welcome to MartialTalk!
Thank you!
Welcome to MT!
Thank you!
It is good to have you.
Thank you!
Ciao bello welcome aboard :) You are a Clyde and I hope at some time you have had a Bonnie to accompany you :)
LOL....
funny you should say that as my "Bonnie" aka wife tested for our BB the same day....
Welcome to MartialTalk!
Thanks you for the message!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Clyde.

Latest Discussions