Hello from Germantown, MD

FUSE

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I love the internet, anything your interested in there is always a forum to discuss your love with others.

My name is Ray Jeffas and I currently train at Kicks Karate in Germantown, MD. Kicks is a Tang Soo Do school and I am training under Master Mike Brown. I got involved in MA about 1 year ago and I am currently a Green Belt. I watched my 8 year old son train for about 6 - 9 months before I finally decided to join in on the fun. He is currently a purple belt.

Last week I attended a summer camp with my son that was done by Kicks Karate. Trained 4 hours a day for 5 days straight, I was beat up and exhausted. But this really enforced my new love for the Martial Arts. We were training under Master John Bussard. I was amazed at how much I learned.

So I will be a lurker for a while every once in a while jumping in on a thread, but I have a ton of reading to do now that I found this site.

----------------------------------------------
Ray Jeffas aka "FUSE"

Hello Ray, welcome to MT :). Don't lurk, just jump in the deep end. Looking forward to your contributions

Welcome to the MT forums and enjoy your stay. I agree the internet has something for everyone and I am happy i found this place as well.

Greetings and Welcome to MT...Don't be a lurker, as with MA training you need to just jump right in...

Latest Discussions

Back