Hello from Arkansas!!

Brian S

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I am 34yrs old, 6'2", 190lbs and have been involved in martial arts for quite a while. I started TKD when I was in 7th grade and completed three years before being yanked out by my parents for disciplinary reasons,lol. I started Goju when I was seventeen years old and am still going strong. Our school has has integrated groundfighting/ mma for the last six years as well. During this time I also dabbled in Kempo/gung fu, but found nothing that interested me there.

I started Judo three weeks ago and it's pretty fun aside from all the rules.

Nice to meet you all!!

Greetings and Welcome to MT..

Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I am 34yrs old, 6'2", 190lbs and have been involved in martial arts for quite a while. I started TKD when I was in 7th grade and completed three years before being yanked out by my parents for disciplinary reasons,lol. I started Goju when I was seventeen years old and am still going strong. Our school has has integrated groundfighting/ mma for the last six years as well. During this time I also dabbled in Kempo/gung fu, but found nothing that interested me there.

I started Judo three weeks ago and it's pretty fun aside from all the rules.

Nice to meet you all!!

Rogers, eh? i moved from bella vista a few years back. there's a few good schools in your area. good luck with your study.

Welcome to MT Brian! :wavey:

Latest Discussions

Back