Hello folks!

lindtoholic

White Belt
Reaction score
I was recommended to this site by my boyfriend (known as Razor, also new) a few weeks back, but only got around to coming on (and joining) when he sent me a link to a thread... conveniently one regarding suggestions for husbands/boyfriends/significant others. Says a lot about him, no? ;) but after taking a look around I thought this would be a good place to head onto.

I've done a few forms of martial arts in the past, notably kickboxing, some tae kwon do and most recently ninjutsu, and although I love them it's been difficult for me recently due to lovely injuries. But I'm hoping to get back into the latter once I go back to university - I'm very doubtful my boyfriend will let me get away with missing sessions if I have all problems have remained non-problematic since he's the new president of our ninjutsu club!

As for me? I study psychology at Royal Holloway, and enjoy many things aside from martial arts as well, so am always up for a chat! I'm also turning 20 this year, which is quite a scary thought.

Any questions about who I am and what I like? Feel free to comment below or send me a message! I'm rubbish with posting introductions. Other than that, I'll see you around the boards I expect.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome fellow chocolate addict :D Hope you do stick around

Buka