Heavy Bag Work with a Stick!

DanJuanDeSiga

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
When I stayed in NC I made a video of myself practicing double sticks on a single tire tied to a tree in the backyard.

Months later, I made one of these to replace the single tire in the previous video.

I've moved back to Houston and have started over again with one tire. Damn I miss that tire dummy.(there was no room in the van to hold it)....

Last edited by a moderator:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I stayed in NC I made a video of myself practicing double sticks on a single tire tied to a tree

Don't mention ANYTHING with tress or Xue Sheng will get all excited...Off Topic Post,,couldn't resist..Sorry...

Mark Lynn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
When I stayed in NC I made a video of myself practicing double sticks on a single tire tied to a tree in the backyard.

Months later, I made one of these to replace the single tire in the previous video.

I've moved back to Houston and have started over again with one tire. Damn I miss that tire dummy.(there was no room in the van to hold it)....

DanJuan

I watched your video clips on you tube a while back, they were very good. I liked the tire dummy, how did you make it?

Did you have plans for it?

What did you use to cut the tires?

I have some extra tires that I collected to make a tire stack out of, however we are getting a new house built so I plan to make a tire stack or dummy out there. I saw your tire dummy and liked it better than what I had planned. So I was wondering if you would share how you made it?

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

DanJuanDeSiga

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
DanJuan

I watched your video clips on you tube a while back, they were very good. I liked the tire dummy, how did you make it?

Did you have plans for it?

What did you use to cut the tires?

I have some extra tires that I collected to make a tire stack out of, however we are getting a new house built so I plan to make a tire stack or dummy out there. I saw your tire dummy and liked it better than what I had planned. So I was wondering if you would share how you made it?

Mark

here's a photo of one of the tires I cut to wrap over the hole over another tire to make the body and the head.
tire1vr3.jpg

I invite you to notice how I set the bolts and washer and nut to connect the tire with the cut tire...
tire2nq2.jpg

tire3lt8.jpg

Since I didn't have any plans, I hope these photos can explain it for you. You can stop right here or .....

add another tire for lower body target.
tire4nr9.jpg

I hope this helps....

Daniel

Latest Discussions