Greetings

Gypsy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Anita and i'm really new to martial arts. I'm not yet training but i intend to soon. I'm 18 yrs old, female in Brisbane, Australia. I am an acupuncture student and am also a tribal bellydance student. I look foward to having many enlightening discussions with you all.
Hope to see you around on the boards!
Thanks

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Once again... Welcome to Martial Talk.
Looking forward to seeing your growth in the arts as well as your posts... be sure to use the foine foine search engine to find topics that may-or may not have been discussed... it'll help you with your search for which art you may want to choose. :asian:

OP
G

Gypsy

White Belt
Reaction score
thankyou :) and for your advice on the other thread as well

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Gypsy and looks like your plate is full. Glad to see you have some interest in the arts, do you know which one yet?

OP
G

Gypsy

White Belt
Reaction score
no not as of yet. I started a thread about it called "martial arts for dancers" if you have any advice. Thankyou for your kind welcome though :)

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Anita and i'm really new to martial arts. I'm not yet training but i intend to soon. I'm 18 yrs old, female in Brisbane, Australia. I am an acupuncture student and am also a tribal bellydance student. I look foward to having many enlightening discussions with you all.
Hope to see you around on the boards!
Thanks
Hey Anita it is wonderful to have you here. I hope that you stay around and give us some of your own wisdom and thoughts. Lots of wishes to you Jenna xoxo

mwd0818

Green Belt
Reaction score
And I thought the martial arts for dancers thread was just about Chuck and Mark on Dancing With the Stars . . .

Might have to read that one now.

Welcome aboard and good luck in your search!

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to MT! Look forward to hearing from you.