Grand Canyon Junk...err I mean Jump

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Watching this... I couldn't help but wonder if these ballsy, adrenaline junkies plan to clean up every-single-piece of their busted up dirt bikes?
[yt]zn9OZljUajc[/yt]
I haven't been to the Grand Canyon yet but I'd kinda thought it would be really nice to go see it without the wreckage and debris of someone's dirt bike. There IS a river that runs through the canyon, there is a natural geologic occurrence called erosion and stuff does get washed down stream... including gas, oil, hydraulic fluids and battery acid.
Yes, there was a dry bottom to the canyon at that spot... but flash-floods occur in canyons very frequently so the **** still gets washed downstream.
Just don't think it's cool to be scarring up the landscape anymore than we already have. The canyon isn't a dumping ground... yet.

The_Fish

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I agree. Much of our planet’s most beautiful, unmarred terrain that demands respect and awe is slowly being destroyed, spoiled or taken away from us.

It kind of makes me wish I was an adventurer/explorer back in times when much of what is taken for granted today was completely unknown to people. Every time I see a magnificent vista from up high, a towering mountain in the distance (I could go on and on...) I get that amazing feeling inside me. I only wish I get to experience and see much of what I want to in my life before the inevitable happens...

Latest Discussions