Grading again

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats to Shad and her little un!!!! Well done ladies!!!:highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations!
Well Done!!!
:partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon::partyon:

OP
Shaderon

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Profile updated..... got officially informed before the lesson started. I'm now 6th Kup! *breaks out the whiskey*

Oh yes and I didn't say when I was sparring, as I was the only one of my grade I was partnered with a Dan Rank Lady. I kicked out at her and she blocked me with her leg and *crunch* I thought I broke a toe on my left foot. I don't ahve much luck with my feet do I? Anyway at the end she was smiling and said Well done to me, I found out later she is the ITF Womens International Champion..... :eek:

We did a lot of sparring tonight too and on one of them we did 2 on 1. When it was my turn to be the one I kicked out at the 7th kup and *crunch* I did it again.... and to prove I'm completely stupid I did it again 2 minutes later.

me <------complete idiot.

Ouch my foot hurts :wah:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, the lessons of Sensei Pain are swift and memorable ... tho', considering you've done it three times now, I think perhaps he's getting soft :lol:.

Seriously, what's going 'wrong' with the technique that you're hurting yourself?

Is it timing? Angle of the foot? Specific target?

I'm just shooting out inane questions into the dark in the hope that, as you answer my know-nothingness, a solution will come to you :tup:.

OP
Shaderon

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I suggest it's just my complete disregard for personal safety and total lack of balance at the moment... You see I snapped my kick out and as the foot was turning, they blocked and my toes were pointing in when they contacted. I don't think it's technique, I think it's sheer bad luck and the woman's iron legs... I did it with my right foot too but that one didn't hurt.

Latest Discussions