Got the desire to train again

TheArtofDave

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So, hello everybody it's been a whopping 5 years since I posted anything. Guess I'm the running joke after posting in the old threads. But it will at least serve as a reminder.

Anyway most of you remember I use to train bjj in Mississippi but I was frustrated because my instructor had too much going on. I was trying to get the info to test for my blue belt but he'd forget and I wouldn't get anything to prepare myself so I could set up a time with the guys I trained with to help me out.

So I left that place. There is a Grace Jiu Jitsu school around the block from my home. I have the burning desire to train again and I signed up for a free week to try them out. I'll let you know how it goes after I've had the free week. I'm excited to get back into training.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. A place around the corner from your home is pretty sweet - I hope it's a good fit for you!

OP
TheArtofDave

TheArtofDave

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you. I also found an IKMF Krav Maga DVD set to help me train at home. It starts at beginner and goes to advanced. So if by some chance I can't afford to train BJJ I have something else to keep me busy.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back mate, love hearing when people are getting back into training. Very exciting :)

Latest Discussions