Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a while. I'm starting to worry little Ivan might have been abducted, or worse, the stir fry was soggy. :(
He’s been turned into ‘the gimp’ and is being kept in a box, occasionally let out (in his gimp suit) on a leash!
B6AC36D9-4134-4202-AB8C-7747972C728B.jpeg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
He seemed a bit nervous about that part. Everyone wants to be a chef these days, but it takes practice.
Not everybody. I truly believe that if I take something out of the package before I microwave it, that counts as cooking from scratch.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not everybody. I truly believe that if I take something out of the package before I microwave it, that counts as cooking from scratch.
Lol, sorry I edited that part out after thinking about it.

It's completely possible to pull together a decent meal without cooking in the modern world. You can get an entire FRESH turkey dinner and everything with it for Thanksgiving without even firing up the oven. You can Doordash fine steaks.

I was just being a snob.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, does anyone know a good way to tell my wife she has to give part of her closet up to my new fishing gear rack?
I’m probably sounding like a broken record here but again, monkey screams while manically flicking your gaze from your new fishing tackle to her full wardrobe. Monkeys are know for flinging their faeces in emotionally fraught situations, but I’d save this strategy for when your wife threatens to call the ‘nice men in white coats’. If those men do arrive, be ready with your ‘extremely high testosterone’ narrative, cups of steaming tea and Scottish shortbread. They are unlikely to take those refreshments after seeing your earlier ‘dirty protest’ but do not be tempted to throw more faeces in reaction to this social snub.

I guarantee this will liberate space in your wife’s wardrobe….remember my penis has one star on trip advisor.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I’m probably sounding like a broken record here but again, monkey screams while manically flicking your gaze from your new fishing tackle to her full wardrobe. Monkeys are know for flinging their faeces in emotionally fraught situations, but I’d save this strategy for when your wife threatens to call the ‘nice men in white coats’. If those men do arrive, be ready with your ‘extremely high testosterone’ narrative, cups of steaming tea and Scottish shortbread. They are unlikely to take those refreshments after seeing your earlier ‘dirty protest’ but do not be tempted to throw more faeces in reaction to this social snub.

I guarantee this will liberate space in your wife’s wardrobe….remember my penis has one star on trip advisor.
I want this Scottish shortbread you speak of.

Latest Discussions