Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah, he's a good 'philosophizer'

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true." --from the film Napoleon Dynamite

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?

Ernest Gaines

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Die who has time to die I have a family to support! Governor Jesse Ventura

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
"All men are animals - some just make better pets"

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill... :D

R

RSJ

" He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."- Friedrich Nietzsche

" Where I have passed, the grass will not grow again."- Atilla the Hun

" Let all men know how empty and worthless is the power of kings." Cnut I, Viking King (994 A.D.-1035 A.D.)

" Power is my mistress."- Napoleon

" To be prepared for war is the most effective way of preserving peace."- George Washington

" The great questions of the day will not be settled by speeches but by iron and blood."- Otto von Bismarck

" Courage, I serve."- Edward the Black Prince

" So much the better, for we shall fight them in the shade." Leonidas, King of Sparta in response to a Persian courier who told him that the Persian archers were so numerous that they would darken the sun with their arrows.

" Break the bones, and the body will recover. Break the spirit and the body will die."

" I am not driven by hatred, I am not driven by fear. I am not driven by desire, duty or and rationale. I can no longer feel any of these. All that remains is Retribution; Cold and hard and final..."

" Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang. As I die a legend is born for another generation to follow..."

" A warrior's true strength lies not in the body, but in the spirit..."

" Any Master of battle should always take stock of his friends as well as his enemies. Knowing both can, in time, be profitable."

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
RSJ said:
" Break the bones, and the body will recover. Break the spirit and the body will die."

" I am not driven by hatred, I am not driven by fear. I am not driven by desire, duty or and rationale. I can no longer feel any of these. All that remains is Retribution; Cold and hard and final..."

" Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang. As I die a legend is born for another generation to follow..."

" A warrior's true strength lies not in the body, but in the spirit..."

" Any Master of battle should always take stock of his friends as well as his enemies. Knowing both can, in time, be profitable."
RSJ,
Neat quotes you've put down! I like them, but the ones above, I'm really curious. Do you know who said these quotes or where/what their sources?

- Ceicei

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
Wish in one hand and ***** in the see which one fills up first.
-Billy Bob Thorton "Bad Santa"-

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
" I don't drink...wine and I don't smoke... **** Post edited to conform with MT's profanity filter

Dracula,Love at First Bite.

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
"You're perfect,yes it's true,but without me......you're only you".
icon10.gif

Mike Patton,
Faith No more

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
"Kid, you're an American. Bet on the winner."

"Always carry a litter bag in your car. It doesn't take up much room, and when it gets full, you can just throw it out the window."

"The race doesn't always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way the smart money goes."

"Capitol punishment makes the state a murderer, but life imprisonment makes it a gay dungeon master."

"Fight the good fight. Win if you can. If you can't win, cheat. Cheat anyway."

"Fighting is like sex. The more a guy talks about it, the worse he is at it."

"You can get more with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word."

"Why do they call Wednesday "Hump day", when most people don't get laid 'till the weekend?"

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
"Fighting is like sex. The more a guy talks about it, the worse he is at it."
HAHAHAHA!!! that's going in my siggy. do you know the source?

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. It comes from yours truly. I used to be a substitute teacher, and when guys in class started talking about how tough they were, that would shut them right up.

Latest Discussions