glucosamine plus chondroitin sulfate -- failed

Shirt Ripper

Black Belt
Reaction score
INDYFIGHTER said:
For the record since I started this thread I have to say I agree with everyone here. My knees don't pop and crack and even my knuckles seem to hurt less when I was taking it consistantly. I just thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks for your input!

Fair enough. Discussion points are good. You are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world.:rolleyes:

James Clifton

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tigerwoman,
Are you taking glu & cond...or just glu?? What brand??I take a combo of both & it seems to work & I've had two knee operations.Thanks for your help!
Jim

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not TigerWoman but I have been taking a double strength glucomsamine/chondroitin supplement for a couple years that really makes a difference for me. I also recently added MSM. I purchase NSI brand from vitacost.com.
NSI brand supplements were recommended to me by a friend, who is a biochemist for a large nutritional corporation, as being one of the top brands on the market. Hope this helps. :asian:

Explorer

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Glucosemine, Chondroiten AND MSM. Any two of the three won't help me much ... but all three together and I'm feeling like a kid of 45 again! Maybe 43, even.

I find the best results from a suspension (liquid) made by a company here in Minnesota. I didn't have to wait 30 days for results ... felt 'em within a week or so.

Latest Discussions