Global Warming? Nevermind..

Discussion in 'The Rec Room (Sports and Entertainment)' started by Instructor, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Instructor

Instructor Master Black Belt

• Supporting Member
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/25/norwegian_co2_warming_shocker/

2. Tez3

Tez3 Sr. Grandmaster

• Supporting Member
    If we aren't causing the climate change it means there's nought we can do about it which is quite depressing really! At least if we were causing it we could do something, if it's one of the planet's normal cycles of climate change we will just have to learn to live (or not lol) with it.

3. Drasken

Drasken Brown Belt

I've always said that we haven't been causing climate change. We may be accelerating it, but overall our actions have little effect. It's garbage everywhere that concerns me more. People have to point a finger at somebody. Nobody can just accept research, we have to have a bad guy. Nature isn't all fluffy bunnies, and it isn't kind.

4. jezr74

jezr74 Master of Arts

• Supporting Member
    That's right, there is a natural progression of climate change of millions of years. I did read in a science journal a while back that the polar caps move over time as well, maybe there is a little bit of that going on as well. It's amazing how such a minuscule shift in the gravity could have such an impact on the earth. Assuming along the lines that is whats going on.123