Getting an Education

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With what?
That's Seig you're talking to... he's armament all by himself.

They don't let me take guns to work.
Access to controled narcotics and concealed firearms don't seem like a very good mixture, although that would fit with the undercover pharmacist we were discussing in the health forum.;)

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by theletch1
Access to controled narcotics and concealed firearms don't seem like a very good mixture, although that would fit with the undercover pharmacist we were discussing in the health forum.;)

And what exactly would I do? Shoot the OxyContin and see if it explodes? :)

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by edhead2000

Sounds like a fun learning experience

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score

...I'm sure flashing it around in front of the old folks would certainly get them regular...however, Metamucil sales may plummet. :shrug:

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by theletch1
I was thinking more along the lines of a "quality check" gone horribly wrong...:armed:

Quality checks??!?!?! We don't do quality checks!!! hehe.

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by Chronuss
...I'm sure flashing it around in front of the old folks would certainly get them regular...however, Metamucil sales may plummet. :shrug:

I'm sure we'd make up for it in a very sharp increase in high blood pressure meds. :rofl:

OP
E

edhead2000

Sounds like a plan to me! I will be employee of the year for increasing profits......hehe:rofl:

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by KenpoTess
*Nudges you all back on Topic*

Think it was 'Getting an Education'
yeah that's it :D

You asked for it! As per Dr. Richard's lecture today, "A perfect stool is like a perfect brownie -- not too moist, not too dry."

OP
T

TheRustyOne

You asked for it! As per Dr. Richard's lecture today, "A perfect stool is like a perfect brownie -- not too moist, not too dry."

Eww...

My physical resource management professor was talking about visiting sewage treatment plants as part of a project we're doing, and his quip was,
"This is where the **** gets good."

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by KenpoTess
*pondering if I should get into my Nurse's training here.. naaaaaaaaaah... *winks*

Bring it on out! hehe. My mom's a nurse and my dad's stomach is very queasy, so we'd always have good dinnertime conversations and my dad would have to get up and leave......:( hehe.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
"A perfect stool is like a perfect brownie -- not too moist, not too dry."

I believe I would have led a much richer and fuller life not having to know that...:shrug:

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by Chronuss
I believe I would have led a much richer and fuller life not having to know that...:shrug:

I believe you might never eat brownies anymore! :)