Get Flexible Fast Scheme?

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I can barely touch my knees, yet alone my toes. What kind of stretches are crucial for building up flexibility, especially for grappling style martial arts?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I can barely touch my knees, yet alone my toes. What kind of stretches are crucial for building up flexibility, especially for grappling style martial arts?
id start by touching your knees a lot and work up( or rather down) to toes

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
if that is you, then you physque is worth admiring, but its doesnt stack up with your posts on your physical condition

You realize that you can be aesthetic but lack cardio, right? Lifting and cutting does jack for your heart and flexibility

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
It was a yes or no question. You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to. Just say so.
Yeah it's me. I didn't see anything in the rules about self pfp if you're tryna get me banned or something

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You realize that you can be aesthetic but lack cardio, right? Lifting and cutting does jack for your heart and flexibility
lifting does a great deal for your heart, sqauting tends to incease flexability somewhat, or you fall over, one or the other

sp the answer to your fleaxbility question is do lots of sqauting

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah it's me. I didn't see anything in the rules about self pfp if you're tryna get me banned or something
Not at all.

You’ve just made some comments in this, and other threads that seem...odd... if that picture is you.

Such as, you cannot even touch your knees.

And that you get winded just opening the refrigerator.

So, I dunno if you are just joking or trying to get some kind of reaction to your posts, or whatever.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Translation : Admiring
What was so difficult about writing the word "admiring"? Just a heads up. This slang talk it's not as cool as you think it is.....makes it hard to take posts seriously when we can't actually understand most of it

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Definitely lower back and hip flexibility is the go.

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not at all.

You’ve just made some comments in this, and other threads that seem...odd... if that picture is you.

Such as, you cannot even touch your knees.

And that you get winded just opening the refrigerator.

So, I dunno if you are just joking or trying to get some kind of reaction to your posts, or whatever.

I'm tryna ham it up a bit with some hyperbole, but I was also looking for advice because cardio and flexibility is something I'd want to work on

OP
Parzival

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
What was so difficult about writing the word "admiring"? Just a heads up. This slang talk it's not as cool as you think it is.....makes it hard to take posts seriously when we can't actually understand most of it
What's so hard about understanding that mirin is short for admiring? It's missing two letters, that's it. If Even if I just said "mire" I'd expect someone who learnt English as a native language to understand

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What's so hard about understanding that mirin is short for admiring? It's missing two letters, that's it. If Even if I just said "mire" I'd expect someone who learnt English as a native language to understand
its missing THREE letters,

Latest Discussions