Fun Times!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I got to play in one of these... Neat stuff.

Has anyone else used one? Opinions?

Mokoto Fighting Game
This looks very cool :supcool: ...this is the first time I've seen it, but it reminds me a little of DDR brought to a much higher level...Something out of Star Trek maybe...Very Interesting...

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It was really cool... the premise is you have a staff (at least when I played I had a padded Jo) and there are three posts, each post has 3 sides, and each side has three targets, plus on on top of the post...

One Post "beeps" and you have to turn and strike the target that is lit on that post before a certain amount of time, so not only do you have to be aware of what side the "attack" is coming from, but which of the 10 targets to strike... the game we played the targets started out staying lit for a long time, and the speed gradually got faster and faster...

N

Ninway J

Very cool. I must try playing in one of those sometime.

Techno, what was your score?

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks really neat! It would get addicting...but that might be a good thing. Improve reaction time and exercise. Looks expensive though. How much?

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I played a game at an arcade one time wer you had to punchh targets as they light up. It was fun. I'd guess this would be alot more fun.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like someone watched that movie "Paycheck" with Ben Afleck too much. :)

Actually looks kinda fun, my only concern is that it better be built pretty sturdy or it could begin to wear down and break rather quickly.

7sm

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
7starmantis said:
Looks like someone watched that movie "Paycheck" with Ben Afleck too much. :)

Actually looks kinda fun, my only concern is that it better be built pretty sturdy or it could begin to wear down and break rather quickly.

7sm
Actually, I read on the site that this is what they used on "Paycheck".

N

Ninway J

Well, from reading the website, the entire unit costs almost $8,000, probably not including shipping and handling.

Yeah 7*, it would need to be pretty sturdy for it to be struck many times and not break quickly. Although, I think the creators thought of everything. They sell replacement parts on their website. There are also distributors that are required to service their Mokoto.

I need to talk to my instructors to see if we can get one here on our island! I just know it could easily become the next craze here.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ninway J said:
Very cool. I must try playing in one of those sometime.

Techno, what was your score?

I dont recall my actuall score... it was a tournament to win a cheapo Stainless Steel Katana, I came in like 15th place. LOL!

I need more practice! I wish somplace around here had one on a regular basis.

Latest Discussions