From The Nation 2006 - Bush Postpones 2008 Election

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
...Consistancy has it's benefits, such as allowing your campaign head to count the votes and get away with it...

Rob,

This issue has always fascinated me. Set aside all the quibbling about dangling chads and all the rest -- this was such an obvious conflict of interest coming from a leader who professes to spread democracy around the world. I am amazed the American electorate -- Republican, Democrat, and Independent -- didn't get up cry foul.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is the response garnered by asking you to back up your allegations and accusations?

Don, SHHH, I have asked him twice now to explain why he insults and how he presents his own biases and how come that is allowed but if you disagree with him then you are on the wrong side and somehow just do not think right.

Now, I have not read your posts and do not know if I agree with you or not. I just know that it is difficult to discuss with Tellner, from my experience.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lets focus on th discussion folks, and not swinging at each other.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
A OP-ED piece is by definition Opinion and not fact
Four words: Rose Law Firm records
Again there is a difference between allegations and facts. Some may allege that you molest chickens, when in fact you don't, words mean things.
Come on, common dreams? Why not quote from The Nation (oops) or cite Barbra Streisand's blog, neither would be less biased, just lest obvious about it
Bias anyone?
Bias anyone?
Bias anyone?
Lots of allegations, by democrat pundits, no arrests, no convictions, nothing but finger pointing and crying
RFK Jr? Really?
I've got thousands more. Literally.

Vote suppression. The RNC owns the machines that count the critical Ohio votes. Convictions.
Convictions of negligence? Negligence is a crime without a motive.
Diebold admittedly partisan.
Admitting partisan ship is less honest, in your mind than being biased and not admitting it? Oh, and where, specifically did Diebold admit partisanship?
Katherine Harris' conflicts of interest. And more. And more. And still more.

Or just about anything from:
http://blackboxvoting.org/

I note that the BBV founders include libertarians, liberals, conservatives and progressives.

I note that you still can't show convictions of republicans for buying votes, slashing the tires of vans rented to help get the poor to the polls, or anything else, excepting, of course, two convictions for NEGLIGENCE...

Latest Discussions