Fresh Blood?

Athelus

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Possibly not the most fitting title for a first post but a bit tongue in cheek. Start as you mean to continue they say :)

My name is Stewart I live in Aberdeen Scotland, and am a new member to this site.

Many years ago I trained in TaeKwonDo and Karate. Never really stuck in at Karate but did really enjoy TaeKwonDo even though it was only a relatively short experience.

Now looking to get back into a Martial Art, though not decided 100% yet which style. So this seemed like a logical and friendly place to ask questions to people with similar intrests and more experience than myself.

So look forward to meeting everyone and beginning a journey.

dosk3n

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martail Talk.

Have you got any idea what art you would like to try?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fresh blood....mmm...... :lol2:

Welcome aboard Stewart! Nice to have you here with us. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Stewart, fit like?
Welcome to MT. I went to school and uni in Aberdeen, my dads from there and made us move up when we were young to go to school. Heven't been up for years so have no idea what's available in the way of martial arts other than I know they have MMA. Enjoy posting and don't eat your jammie piece at the same time as typing lol Oh and you could send me some rowies please! :)

OP
A

Athelus

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Stewart, fit like?
lol Oh and you could send me some rowies please! :)

Ahhh there is something strangely addictive in those rowies isn't there? LOL I missed them when i moved to USA for a while LOL That and Irn-Bru LOL.

Latest Discussions