Forms in Kenpo.

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Soooo, your from these parts, eh. :D

Well, I live in Thornton (just east of Arvada), teach at a school a friend of mine owns (Mix of TKD, Kenpo, Grappling, Kickboxing).
The school is located just north of Arvada at 88th and Wadsworth if you remember the city at all.
The kenpo school I'm going to is located in Longmont 30 miles to the north of me. My instructor there is Brad Scornavacco a long time student of Lee Wedlake. There are no Ed Parker kenpo schools anywhere in Denver, so my goal is to someday open one in my area.

:D Now about tagging along to Aussie........:D

:asian:

Chuck

K

Kirk

I wish I could! Got lots to learn and quite a bit of time training
before I can.

K

Kirk

yes you do. lol But keep in mind we will always be students of the Art.

Noted ... but I haven't even begun on the "teaching" trek yet.
I'm a bit anxious for that point to occur.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you have communicated with your instructor as to your intentions to help I'm sure he will start you as soon as he feels you are ready to go. :)

I usually start my juniors off with an invitation to Instructors class and then have them assist with classes in some fashion. I have a complete method to teaching junior instructors.
:) :asian:

Z

Zeke

Originally posted by Klondike93

Soooo, your from these parts, eh. :D

Well, I live in Thornton (just east of Arvada), teach at a school a friend of mine owns (Mix of TKD, Kenpo, Grappling, Kickboxing).
The school is located just north of Arvada at 88th and Wadsworth if you remember the city at all.
The kenpo school I'm going to is located in Longmont 30 miles to the north of me. My instructor there is Brad Scornavacco a long time student of Lee Wedlake. There are no Ed Parker kenpo schools anywhere in Denver, so my goal is to someday open one in my area.

:D Now about tagging along to Aussie........:D

:asian:

Chuck

Hi Klondike93
Could you please give my regards to Brad Scornavacco . I haven't seen him in a couple of years . In fact not since he was in Denmark almost 3 years ago.
Take care
Zeke

:asian: :cool:

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have sent you an e-mail via the address from your website, re the conversation I had with my instructor, about you coming downunder. Hope things work out.
--Dave

Latest Discussions