foolish stance

OP
mantis

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Wild Bill said:
http://www.comegetyousome.com/fight_video_18.htm

This is great! Couple guys arguing. Then on guy gets into a deep Kung-Fu stance in the street. Now the guy that wanted to fight is having second thoughts. Pretty interesting. This is one of those that can be learned from. Check it out
thank you
except i cant read the bright color
haha

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
mantis said:
thank you
except i cant read the bright color
haha
ditto, I've had to highlight it to read it... weird huh?

Oh and that vid showed up elsewhere on this forum btw... :D

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Stance is not important. Just stare directly into his eyes. Right into his eyes. Mad dog the heck out of him. The tension must be killing him. Then I take out my walkman and it plays spaghetti western music. Sometimes (read all the time) I take off my shirt.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
lonecoyote said:
Stance is not important. Just stare directly into his eyes. Right into his eyes. Mad dog the heck out of him. The tension must be killing him. Then I take out my walkman and it plays spaghetti western music. Sometimes (read all the time) I take off my shirt.
you must be the guy I ran into in the back alley the other night. turned my legs to jelly...

OP
mantis

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
lonecoyote said:
i believe you
stance is not important in martial arts at all
well, at least not when the machine gun is ready to unleash 500 bullets a minute

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remember Clint Eastwood in the The Eiger Sanction, hitting the character Pope (?) right between the eyes as he dropped into a kung fu stance...

OP
mantis

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I remember Clint Eastwood in the The Eiger Sanction, hitting the character Pope (?) right between the eyes as he dropped into a kung fu stance...
he was out of bullets

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-Wait! You all forgot one very important part of the exchange. You must look to the heavens, sigh, and beg the gods for forgivness for the blood you must now spill. Hahaha!

A---)

mj_lover

Blue Belt
Reaction score
burst into random kata, after getting pummled, he won't know what hit him!

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I usually just try to hover slightly off the ground. I mean, if you show your opponent that you can fly, you'd be giving away the advantage of surprise!

All the while, while I'm in the air, I wiggle my toes so he can't knock me out with flying chi balls.

Latest Discussions