FMAT: The sweetness of having your own

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The sweetness of having your own
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:41:21 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Having your own culture" How sweet it is " having your own traditions and customs "How sweet it is "Having your own Philosophy and Ideology " How sweet it is" Having your own original flesh and fighting blood " How sweet it is" Having your own freedom as filipinos " How sweet it is" Having you my friends into the Pekiti-tirsia family " How sweeter it is" But the sweetest of all is we believe in ourselves as one becauae we speak the same language./ the same tune and the same music. and the same fighting system-Pekiti-Tirsia way.

Having your own is to own one more in the art of loving what your heart and soul loves to do. Your gift as a fighter and your gift of talent is in your hands. A woman that is talented can be doubly strong than an ordinary man. We in the pekiti-Tirsia is a gathering of unseen power that was once our forefathers power handed down to us. since we have the bloodline as warriors we find our way to each other in a place called Pekiti-Tirsia. You have a home if you are a gifted and talented fighting man or a woman. We have women in Germany and in the US that love the sight of the knfie that by touching the knife she and he became as one never to depart from the love lost desire now found just you don't expect to come.

Having your own loved ones is a great blessing but having your own talent is the gift of heaven. Let us not wonder the works of mystery , It is only told when it happens then you say AH . this is my dream. having my own is as good as having you in my blade.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions