FMAT: How was the Kombatan Camp 07 ??

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
How was the Kombatan Camp 07 ??
By StixMaster - Tue, 15 May 2007 21:11:29 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

How was the Kombatan Camp in PI on Negros Occidental-Hinigaran Village?? Any pictures? Any new news?? Who was there?? How is GGM Ernesto Presas doing?? Learn anything new??? What about this movie that was filmed?? Just being curious to hear about the camp and the Museum and Hall of Fame in the Philipines?? Thanx !!

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

The camp was fantastic although the shooting of the movie did take precedent this year.

Most of the old players were there Master Mike Bowers, Master Johan Skalberg, Master Andy Elliott, Master Oliver, Master Alan, GM Rick, GM Carlos, Master Jan. Was great to see GM Tim Hartman at the camp as well first time i have seen one of GM Remy's main students at an IPMAF camp.

The Hall of Fame was a nice honour for all involved and I think a lot of people were very receptive of their nominations by GM Ernesto.

The training was fun but hard as per normal and we had some really hot days which made things tougher! We had some new representives from countries like Israel, Ireland, Poland, Canada who were making their first trip over to the Philippines so its great to see that the art is still growing.

AS to the movie lets just say I think its going to be great fun watching it at the next camp in 2009!

Latest Discussions

Back