First off, I'm new...

FghtClbXtrm

White Belt
Reaction score
to this forum...

I have limited experience in many different martial arts, although I don't hold any belts higher than white as I have never formally joined a MA studio.

I am however level 3 US Army combatives certified.

I have one question right off the bat:

Where would I "advertise" something that is completely free?

I created a toolbar many of the members here may find useful, but have no clue where to post the link, and I do not want to upset the powers that be, because I plan on utilizing this site for quite the long haul... Thank you in advance for the advice.

First off, greetings and welcome to MT! Second, you could probably find a home for your link in the General Martial Arts section.

Third, where are/were you stationed? Tell us a bit about yourself!

I was SatComm 25S, very boring job... spent my entire tour of duty in a metal box staring at green lights.

One time though one turned yellow, so I had to shut off the machine and turn it back on. Then another time one turned red, so I had to call someone to fix it.

The job was so boring i took up combatives, and placed second in the big tourny at Benning in 2007.

Thanks for asking, and thanks for the advice.

Welcome to MT! I want to thank you for your service, no matter how mundane it was for you! I salute you!

Welcome! Nice to have you around. I'm looking for a hand salute emoticon but there's none. Anyway, I salute and thank you as well.

Back