Final Fu on MTV

MMAfighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
There's this new reality show on MTV2 calle final fu...and i have to say..it's apretty bad. MAn, they never explained what they're fighting for, and got some weird competitions...not to mention i'm not all for thoe whole point fight no head contact fighting....i'd enjoy it a lot more if it was full contact...eh, least Kino's on the show hahaha

evenflow1121

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I would have loved to have seen a grappler or better yet an MMA guy, even if he or she got disqualified because of the whole pt fight deal but to see someone get ktfo, at least MTV could then make a claim imho as to it being an *** kicking contest.

kenpo_disciple

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i saw the show for the first time last night, horrible. i did watch the whole thing to see if it would get better. i did like the sparring part but too many restrictions on where to hit. and where did they find these people? anyway, thats my opinion and i probabaly wont watch it again.

Lou

OP
M

MMAfighter

Green Belt
Reaction score
kenpo_disciple said:
i saw the show for the first time last night, horrible. i did watch the whole thing to see if it would get better. i did like the sparring part but too many restrictions on where to hit. and where did they find these people? anyway, thats my opinion and i probabaly wont watch it again.

Lou

Hahaha, i tried watching ti again and the only thing running through my head was....man...i'd probably get disqualified form this if i was in it because at this moment i'd probably throw a right hook..without knowing it haha. Man, these people seems o randomly choose too, and look at there styles isn't ther eone called super fire dragon karate?? Coughmcdojocough