Filipino Modern Arnis Stick & Knife Seminar

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hi All,

I wanted to let you know that on April 16 & 17, Bram Frank and I are teaching at the Filipino Stick and Knife Seminar put on by CSSD/SC Northwest. It will be held at the Holiday Express Inn on Jantzen Beach, 2300 No. Hayden Island Road, in Portland, Oregon.

We will be teaching both days from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. As you might know, Bram has dedicated himself to learning Modern Arnis blade. He met with several of the Senior Masters in the Philippines (Roland Dantes, Samuel Dulay, Vicente Sanchez - all long time students of Remy Presas before he came to the USA) this last February and they were very complimentary of his knife & bolo skills. He will be teaching knife and bolo skills, most notably the modular system.

I will be going over stick and empty hand applications of Modern Arnis as well.

This seminar is only $150 for the two days. You should probably reserve a spot for yourself soon. You can do this by contacting Greg Beeman at grbeeman@cssdnorthwest or call 509-994-2276. Here is the link for the full flyer and info http://www.cssdnorthwest.com/popup/2005portland.pdf

We had a blast last year and we're going to have a better time this year. See you there!

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Latest Discussions