Fight video clip

F

fist of fury

This is why I don't like learning how to spar instead of fighting is a waste. If you took the uniform off the one guy (slapped his instructor for giving him a 1st degree blackbelt in the first place), you would figure both of these guys had no training insted of just the one.

http://horizontal.4t.com/0wnag3.html

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Untrained fighters are tough--they move in unpredictable ways! Still, one has to be ready for them, and those with street experience (which certainly counts as experience).

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by satans.barber

Oh dear, the 'black belt' guy really is poor isn't he! It's funnier because he's deadly serious!

Ian.
Yes that does make it worse.

OP
T

tonbo

Wow. That TKD guy sure has pretty kicks. Nice slaps, too.

I think his major problem was that he underestimated the non-TKD guy. That can be a major problem, no? Hey, just cuz the guy isn't wearing a Black Belt doesn't mean that he can't turn your lights out.

Just goes to show ya, as has been said here before.....the belt don't make the "man", does it?

Oh, yeah....and the clip was too short...;)

Peace--

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe if I actually had some training in sparring or such, I'd have better understood the point being made here. I watched the clip, but it was rather short so I didn't feel like I could really tell anything about who was a better fighter. I will agree though that underestimating your opponent is always a bad idea. You've got to be ready for anything and if you assume you can just wipe the floor with your opponent, you may be in for a big surprise.

Latest Discussions