Fed up with AWMA and Century!!

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Heres what i have found. Find your local martial arts distributor. More of the small mom and pops shop. When they know you are a school owner they will usually give you the same price as in the wholesale magazine minus all the shipping and handling.. I place the order with them. they order, its there in a week, i go by, say hi to my friends and pick up my stuff. These shops are usually getting an even higher percentage off of a school owners normal Wholesale price.
Jesse

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have been using KWON for several years and am happy with them.
http://www.kwonusa.com

If you supply them with your business license, they will give you a wholesale account. That cuts the retail prices in half.

They have great quality and good customer service.

AoG

texasbmas

White Belt
Reaction score
jeff j,bushido martial art supply has two location in the us main store in cali and a new one in texas for midwest and east coast .

Reaction score
I almost forgot about www.martialartssupermarket.com
They sell AWMA, Century, Proforce, Macho, and lots of other brands for wholesale prices, without needing a wholesale account.
I have used them several times over the past ten years.

AoG

I use them as well. If you get a wholesale account it does save you a couple extra bucks, but their regular prices are only a few $ off wholesale anyway.

Latest Discussions