Favourite Video Game to Unwind With After Work?

Puzzle games or solitaire games.

Rich Parsons said:
Mine used to be this, until I found myself having to make plans for 3 to 5 hours to with other people online to finish some quests or hit a dungeon.

Kind of backed off, but still play occasionally.

lol yeah, plus I think they opened up way too many new servers and as a result the population in a lot of servers has nearly dwindled.

evenflow1121 said:
lol yeah, plus I think they opened up way too many new servers and as a result the population in a lot of servers has nearly dwindled.

Yes lots of guild have suffered when some people went to new servers and lost half of their people.

But it did help with some of the lag, maybe we need a new technology break through to get it better?

michaeledward said:
Usually two suits. Although, I have actually one once at four suits ... don't know how many attempts it took me to get that win, but it was a bunch.

Better than then me. I am not sure I have one a 4 suit and if I had it was so late and so tired I could not tell it from a 2 suit. ;)

I was on City of Heroes for awhile, but had to cancel my account due to time constraints. I'll probably get back on in a month or two.

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

or I just bought Dragon Quest VIII, so that one has been taking up quite a bit if my time lately.

my old game would have to be any super mario bros game for my nintendo. my newer game would be smackdown vs raw i get to beat people up

Latest Discussions

Back