• malaysian

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
T

TkdWarrior

Originally posted by kenposcum

Indian food.
I couldn't tell you the name of most of it, but man...man. I would have voted Chinese, but Indian food gets special bonus points for making meatless food I can actually eat.
:asian:
lol i m another one who voted for Indian food... being an indian myself..
so wat u had kenposcum?
-TkdWarrior-

OP
T

theneuhauser

went back for more saki last night. im beginning to see a pattern developing now.:shrug:

OP
M

M F

I voted Chinese, because I like everything I've tried. Thai and Filipino made the choice very tough, though.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
SO Much good stuff...

My all time favorite food is General Tso's Chicken, tho... provided it is made right (the place out here RULES) so I selected Chinese...

But there is so much from most asian and non asisn food I love...

I love FOOD.

Heh heh.

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Nightingale
Thai Iced Tea is my favorite drink.

Okay, there's a place in DC that's darn good, but their Thai iced tea scared me (and my friend Clara, too, as well as a few other people) cuz the two colors are not supposed to sit like that!! I tried some of my mom's, and it was way too milky for me...ugh...

I voted Japanese cuz I love sushi! I haven't been exposed to that much Asian food in my life, save the really good place in Delaware, Hibachi, and the random chinese-take out places that are near my house.

..but I'm not a friend to spicy things either...

OP
P

pknox

Love 'em all, but I'd have to go with Malaysian, since it mixes some of the others. Basically, when you get good Malaysian food, you get good Thai, Indian, and Chinese as well, as all of those countries influenced Malay cuisine. Curries are raised to the level of an art form. The Malaysian restaurant near me also has an excellent sushi bar, so even better.

They did open a nice Vietnamese restaurant near me a bit ago though, and I do love those sandwiches...

OP
P

pknox

Originally posted by Nightingale
Thai Iced Tea is my favorite drink.

Can't say I've ever had it. What do they put in it to make it different than "regular" iced tea?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't much care for too many veggies (shame on me) being primarily carnivorous, but Chinese definitely. Flied Lice, Sweet Sour (Chicken, Pork, Shrimp), Cashew Chicken, BBQ Chicken (their style) and others.
Green tea I love, hot or cold.

OP
P

pknox

Originally posted by MACaver
I don't much care for too many veggies (shame on me) being primarily carnivorous, but Chinese definitely. Flied Lice, Sweet Sour (Chicken, Pork, Shrimp), Cashew Chicken, BBQ Chicken (their style) and others.
Green tea I love, hot or cold.

Ah, yes. You should try "beef on a stick" then if you get a chance(usually sold as an appetizer) -- quite good, and definitely no veggies there.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not to go OT here but...

I just discovered tonite that TGI FRIDAYS of all places has a GREAT ORANGE CHICKEN.

Who'da Thunk it???

OP
T

TheRustyOne

Yeah, I had that when mom and I went a few months ago...it's pretty good...

oldnewbie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'd have to vote chinese

There's a fst food place here that serves "combination fried rice"
Pork, shrimp, chicken, peas, carrots, eggs, all mixed in the rice....
hmmm a couple hours til lunch..... I know where I'm goin'

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well after the Seminar Saturday night we all went to a chinese buffet.. needless to say they saw us coming and hid all the good stuff.. crab legs were rather soggy and when one of our 16 yo students stated after taking a taste of the sushi.. " this is far from optimal" we knew next time we'll go back to where we first held the after dinner.. or find someplace else~!

"Far from Optimal" from a 16 yo is saying something *G*

Latest Discussions