Exam Stress! Dealing with It?

Corporal Hicks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm currently studying for my A2 levels with three exams I will be taking in January. I've planned my revision and I know everything I have to do (I hope) but I'm still worried about it all and I cant stop thinking about it! Anybody got any ideas on how to deal with this sort of stress!

Regards

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Corporal Hicks said:
Hi,
I'm currently studying for my A2 levels with three exams I will be taking in January. I've planned my revision and I know everything I have to do (I hope) but I'm still worried about it all and I cant stop thinking about it! Anybody got any ideas on how to deal with this sort of stress!

Regards

I wish I could offer help, but I'm horrible about stressing for tests as well. :(

Though I am curious. What is an "A2 levels with three exams"? :idunno:

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what A-2 tests are as well. Not MA? There are lots of threads on people preparing for bb test. It would probably be along those lines. Eat right, sleep and most of all be prepared before you test, then know that you have done your job preparing and relax-perhaps a recording of soothing music on a portable? TW

M

Master of Blades

Haha, I dunno, but if he means A2 as in the British school final modules of secondary education then its just school exams that pretty much decide if we get into University or not. I say just....-_-

If Im not completely wrong what subjects are you doing?

OP
Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah A2 levels are British education standards. Basically they are the most important because they decided whether or not you go to university or not! They are Renoun to be the hardest of all exams! Damn I do say so myself lol!

I'm doing Religious Studies (target and predicted and expected result: A), Geography and Pyschology! Argg! Thank God its not Four!

M

Master of Blades

lol, Im doing Theatre (B), Media (B) and English (Goes from U to C, depends how much I piss my teachers off) and I know how you feel. All I can say is know your stuff and make sure you chill.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Corporal Hicks said:
Yeah A2 levels are British education standards. Basically they are the most important because they decided whether or not you go to university or not! They are Renoun to be the hardest of all exams! Damn I do say so myself lol!

I'm doing Religious Studies (target and predicted and expected result: A), Geography and Pyschology! Argg! Thank God its not Four!

Well, you're not doing good so far if you miss the word renown. :D

Just yankin your chain. hehe. Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed. Take each question as it comes and relax. You'll be done with the test before you know it. :)

OP
Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, you're not doing good so far if you miss the word renown. :D
Quote.

LOL, thankgod I'm not doing English!

Cheers Guys!

Latest Discussions