Reaction score
This is an area for everyone who trains under the EWTO

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
W

wingtsun15

White Belt
Reaction score
I teach Leung Ting WT in the uk. Anyone else who trains or teaches Wt?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, there's not much left here to comment on. Always best to get familiar with the forum policy before posting.

Anyway, as for myself, I'm no longer affiliated with any of the trademarked "WT" groups, even though that is my background. Before becoming independent, my current instructor not only headed up the WT organization in the US for many years, but also trained in Hong Kong and with the EWTO in Germany. He received his first masters level rank directly from LT. So of course I try to keep up with what's going on with the EWTO via their website and youtube. Someday if the craziness of WC/WT politics ever permits, I'd love to visit Europe and train under some of my instructor's old EWTO teachers. What they can do is amazing.

The EWTO headman, GM Keith Kernspecht has developed a fascinating way of applying his WT that is very soft and fluid, almost taiji-like, except more compressed and efficient. Here's a clip:

BTW I wonder how come the EWTO website is no longer available in English ...except by very clumsy computer translation? Anybody know?

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
BTW I wonder how come the EWTO website is no longer available in English ...except by very clumsy computer translation? Anybody know?

I've wondered the same thing. I looked forward to his editorials every month.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Geezer, are you under Iman?

Nope. I trained here in the states under LT and am currently with Jeff Webb's NVTO. Back in the late 80's I did have a chance to experience working with Emin when he took charge of LT's organization for a while. I've also run into him a couple of times since when I went to study Escrima with Rene Latosa.

Latest Discussions