Enough experience to teach? Yea or nay?

Yokozuna514

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
As a side note. We have women fighters and there has been almost no societal pressure on them.

Lara and Annette cracking each other in the skull.
I train women fighters and although I agree that there is no societal pressure on them to follow this path, society has a ways to go to accept women as fighters and pay them according to the male counterparts. It is a complex question and I am certain that I do not have a practical solution to make it a reality although I would like to see it happen one day.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I train women fighters and although I agree that there is no societal pressure on them to follow this path, society has a ways to go to accept women as fighters and pay them according to the male counterparts. It is a complex question and I am certain that I do not have a practical solution to make it a reality although I would like to see it happen one day.

The pay in fighting is a travesty for everyone.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
There are a lot of Martial Artists with tons of experience and who really know their dojo/style’s curriculum inside and out. But some of them can’t teach at all.
Agree, of course that is not just in the MA world. Some people just cannot teach no matter what subject matter.