Enough abuot me, let's talk about me - 2

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Based on my Martial experience, I would do away with all the "full sit-ups, leg raises or crunches" and only focus on Tai-chi. What parts of Tai-chi I'm not entirely sure, but I could ask a friend.

So.....my friend, what parts of Ti-chi should be focused on for an individual battling this?

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Based on my Martial experience, I would do away with all the "full sit-ups, leg raises or crunches" and only focus on Tai-chi. What parts of Tai-chi I'm not entirely sure, but I could ask a friend.

So.....my friend, what parts of Ti-chi should be focused on for an individual battling this?

Thanks for the reminder. I think I will go do some Chen Style Silk reeling (chán sī jìn; 纏絲勁) right after I post this. But if you talk to my Yang Shifu it is not necessary to separate it because it is already in the forms. So virtually any form if done correctly can work the abs. Also all fajin moves in the fast form train the waist very well......you would think I would have thought of this

Now here is another ironic bit, just last week I was discussing with someone how Xingyiquan Wuxingquan works the abs very well, now you would think I would have picked up on that and taken my own advice, but I apparently needed more remonding (thanks for reminding me), I can be pretty thick sometimes. However the one thing I have to watch is the stance in Xingyiquan, currently I am not sure if it will help or hurt this hernia thing. I shall check that after the silk reeling.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Talk about you, I can do that! Im good at rumor spreading and telling lies... I mean... talking.

Before the day is through Your name will be known if over 40 different countries and probably on most wanted lists in atleast 15 different US states. When people say your name they will think. Thats the man who eats breakfast twice a day on a large yacht every day. :cool:

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's good news, bro. Adjusting one's walk because of pain, injury or even worn heels on your shoes, is more common than the common cold. So many people do it it's not funny. And it makes matters worse, of course. And the ones who benefit from this mistake are.....drum roll, please....doctors.

Glad you found a good one. And PT should help.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Talk about you, I can do that! Im good at rumor spreading and telling lies... I mean... talking.

Before the day is through Your name will be known if over 40 different countries and probably on most wanted lists in atleast 15 different US states. When people say your name they will think. Thats the man who eats breakfast twice a day on a large yacht every day. :cool:

15 different US states.... thanks...that's less that currently have me on their most wanted list

Latest Discussions