Dog the Bounty Hunter.

TonyMac

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'd love for that prat to come for me. It would be his last day as a funtional human.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Just got a Boston Herald. It said that Dog and his cohorts have been held in Federal Prison awaiting extradition to Mexico. They are also ordered to wear electronic monitoring anklets. So, they'll be arresting fugitives while wearing them. They are allowed to leave home only for work purposes. The judge here in the U.S. ordered it, even though they don't pose a flight risk. A little over the top, I think. He must have a grudge against Dog for some reason.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I read this yesterday.

Whats funny about it, is that the arrest was because Dog failed to appear in court. LOL.

Yes, BUT for failing to appear in a completely corrupt Mexican court on the charge of bringing a sociopathic rapist to justice in the U.S. Mexico was quite willing to let Luster stay there, apparently.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I guess I'm just old and crusty, but I fail to see how that particular show is considered "Art and/or Entertainment". I haven't followed the crowd on this one. Instead of an A&E spot, it should be on daytime in between episodes of Springer.

I used to think I wanted to be immortal, but now I think that change is a good thing. The stuff that some folks pass off as art is simply beyond my crusty, ancient abilities to comprehend.

On the other hand, most folks get excited with the reality TV stuff... Sometimes makes me wonder if they, maybe, do not have enough reality in their own lives.

I know, I know... I'm fired! :rofl:

Latest Discussions